10-12 Month Milestones Checklist
*Remember each baby will reach the milestones when he/she is ready. If your baby has not reached all of these milestones by 12 months do not worry as it may occur in the next month. Talk to your doctor and see how you can help encourage your baby.
- Stands holding on to items
- Cruises along furniture
- Stands alone and takes several steps independently
- Moves in and out of various positions to look at things
- Claps hands
- Enjoys listening to songs
- Crawls to or away from objects far away
- Meaningfully uses "mama" or "dada"
- Babbling has sounds and rhythms of speech
- Responds to "no"
- Pays attention when you point
- Says one or two words
- Begins using hand movements to communicate wants
- Plays peek-a-boo
- Self feeds using fingers
- Eats a variety of foods
- Eats soft cooked foods
- Might start using utensils