What is Conception....
Conception is the act of conceiving a baby. However, there are many factors that have to line up before you are even able to conceive. Below are the top things you should consider doing BEFORE you are trying to get pregnant.
- Go to your doctor for a check-up
- Start taking prenatal vitamins
- Reduce drinking alcohol and caffeinated drinks
- Find out when you're ovulating
- Think about your finances (it's not cheap having a baby)
- Quit smoking
- Look into your insurance and options for maternity leave
- Start eating healthier foods
- Watch your weight
- Prepare your babies (both pets and children)
The most important thing to know is that your life is going to change forever (for the better). It is going to be hard and challenging, but know you have a support system that can help you along the way. This is the main reason why we wanted to create Mamas Today, so parents (like you) can have an honest place to go for support.