Questions to ask in Nine Month PreNatal Visit
At this point you are ready to have your baby. Here are some questions you may want to ask about your health and the upcoming delivery:
- Do I need any other testing?
- What should I bring to the hospital?
- What are the signs that I am in labor?
- What can I do to help with the pain?
- At what stage should we induce if the baby is past due?
- Is there anything I can do to help the baby come?
- How will I know if I lose my mucus plug?
- At what point do I go to the hospital and what do I need to do before we go?
- Will my water break and how long do I have after my water breaks to go to the hospital?
- What can I expect in the delivery room?
- Which doctor will be on call?
- What can I do to help with contractions?
- How long will I stay at the hospital?
- If we want to circumcise our boy who will be performing it and when?
- When will I have to come back for my postnatal visit?
- What do I need to help me heal better?
- What are signs for postpartum that I need to look out for?